A Dynamic Family Owned,
Private Billing, Medical Practice
In The Heart Of Glenelg, Adelaide
15% discount for children aged 16 and under and eligible concession card holders*
- Experienced and caring GPs
- Local & family friendly. Ideal for children & babies
- Male & female doctors
- Open early & on Saturdays
Excellence. Every patient. Every time.
Why Choose The Health Hub Family GP?
- Our doctors are highly trained, broadly experienced, personable, and very good listeners
- We offer longer consultations where needed to ensure quality assessment and management
- We have a unique focus on adolescent health and providing accessible health care to youth
- We take the time to get to know our patients and their personal and family history, to offer holistic care and an individualised approach.
- We aim to see patients on time and have measures in place to monitor and improve waiting times and do our utmost to prevent waiting, by limiting consultations to the booked time, by ensuring patients book longer consultations for foreseeable multiple or complex problems, and by calling and communicating in advance with our patients
- Our GP’s have experience working in adult and paediatric emergency departments and we are equipped to handle acute presentations
- We have a dedicated Results Line open from 1pm – 2pm every day for patient convenience
- Our practice is Community Minded: We are proud to sponsor and be actively involved with local sporting and life saving clubs, and arts programs with like-minded values.
- We are passionate about community health and outreach, specifically delivering innovative health care solutions in schools, retirement villages and for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities in South Australia
- You may have heard Dr. Lane on the Radio talking about health on TripleM, Fresh 92.7, FIVEaa, ABC.
Services We Are Offering
- Adolescent friendly health care
- Aged-care health
- Antenatal visits
- Aboriginal health
- Children’s immunisations
- Chronic disease management
- Contraception advice including Implanon and Mirena insertion and removal*
- General health
- Health Assessments
- Men’s health
- Mental health
- Pathology collection
- Cervical Screening
- Pre-employment medicals including rapid drug screening
- Sexual health including STI and HIV testing and management
- Skin checks
- Sports medicine
- Travel medicine
- Women’s health
- Wound management
Meet Our Team
The Health Hub Family GP was established in 2014 by Dr Lane Hinchcliffe. Lane completed his medical degree at the University of Adelaide before working in paediatric medicine for three years. Following this, he decided to change career paths and became a registered GP.
Since I first started working in medicine, it has been my dream to establish a family medical practice in the heart of Glenelg which not only provides a high standard of health care to the community but is innovative in its approach and tailored to meet the needs of all patients, particularly adolescents and young adults.
Lane has a particular interest in working with children, teenagers and adolescents and his experience in working with young people extends beyond the medical environment. Prior to graduating University, Lane worked for a total of five years in boarding schools as a house master/ supervisor. Lane has worked in a number of relevant subspecialties including sexual health, psychiatry and Aboriginal health.
Lane’s experience, areas of special interest and holistic philosophy has helped shape the ethos behind The Health Hub and the services it provides.
Dr Lane Hinchcliffe’s Qualifications:
- MBBS (B medicine B. surgery) FRACGP (Fellow Royal Australian College of general Practitioners)
- DCH (Diploma of Child Health),
- VGCert (Vocational Graduate Certificate in Counselling, family counselling)
- Currently studying Master of Medicine (Sexual Health and HIV)
- Board Member APHN (Adelaide Primary Health Network)
- Founder of Community GP not for profit services
- Winner of South Australia 40 under 40 2018 (recognising 40 business leaders under the age of 40)
As a family-owned business, we take immense pride in delivering a service of excellence, for every patient,
every time that encompasses our four core values of Community, Passion, Quality and Integrity.
You Are Welcome to Our Clinic
The Health Hub Family GP
- 4 Waterloo Street, Glenelg, SA 5045
- 1300 556 766
- (08) 8376 7395
- Monday – Friday: 8:00am to 5:30pm Phone lines open:
8:30am – 5:00pm weekdays
The Health Hub Family GP is accredited with AGPAL according to Royal Australian College of General Practitioners standards. All of our practitioners are registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Register (AHPRA) and are qualified to provide the services listed.
*Eligible concession card refers to a Centrelink pension card, health care card or Commonwealth Seniors Card. Card holders must present their card on the day of consultation to receive a discount. Discounts apply Monday to Friday 8am – 5:30pm.